Brand New & Heavy

Brand New & Heavy
I Don't Understand.....Love....



Friday, November 9, 2007

Movin' On Up....




Check it out...Coming from the South going North. I have been reassigned to New York City. Time Square Even of all places. The wife and I are looking forward to our new experience. It's funny that I've been across the world and back twice on my last deployment, yet I feel like New York is the more foreign than any place I've been thus far. I've been to six different countries and at least 15 of our beautiful states but this seems it will be the greatest change yet. Looking forward to having fun. I won't be able to travel home to Texas as often, so my daughter will be visiting NYC alot. I hopes she learns great things from new experiences early. Peace & Love....YO' I'M OUT SON...

No comments:


Well Lookie Here...Dallas Baby!!!

Well Lookie Here...Dallas Baby!!!
Home Sweet Home....