Brand New & Heavy

Brand New & Heavy
I Don't Understand.....Love....



Saturday, November 10, 2007

What was this guy thinking? Pedifile...

The link at the end of this post is a link to a guy who was in my recruiting class in South Carolina. We get a call to go pick up his truck about 30 minutes away. When we get there we are greeted by 2 big, black SUVs. At this point, I am wondering what the heck is going on and soon enough I would find out that this guy was caught up in an internet sting that catches adults setting up sexual appointments with children. I am really having a hard time with this one...I want so badly not to judge him, though he is wrong, because I am not God...But I must be honest. I have a 5 year old daughter and if ever I found out a guy was trying to lure my daughter into something like this, all hell would break loose. What's even crazier is this guy is, or was, a Sergeant in the U.S. Army who's married with 2 children. And yep, you guessed it, both of his children are girls. We all know how WE feel as compassionate parents and upstanding adults. But how do you feel for a guy like this as a Christian?.....

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=55353

No comments:


Well Lookie Here...Dallas Baby!!!

Well Lookie Here...Dallas Baby!!!
Home Sweet Home....