Brand New & Heavy

Brand New & Heavy
I Don't Understand.....Love....



Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Now...It's Official...Whew..

Alright....finally!!! Halleleujah! I don't post things very often, but I do like to post valuable information since I am not all that good with calling people as much as I would like. (Sorry..) Most of you know that I have been waiting on my security clearance to come back so Tonya and I (and the future little Richardson), can officially start packing for New York. Well today was that blessed day. The clearance finally came through today. By the end of the week I should have my offical orders. It will be a tight squeeze getting out of here. We are scheduled to report on the 16th of January, so we have a little less than a month. But I think that we can make it happen. Stay tuned, of course I will keep you updated as I get the news. Bless....

No comments:


Well Lookie Here...Dallas Baby!!!

Well Lookie Here...Dallas Baby!!!
Home Sweet Home....