Brand New & Heavy

Brand New & Heavy
I Don't Understand.....Love....



Saturday, December 8, 2007

Better Late Than Never...Crazy We Still Fightin!!




Check this out. Despite the little flags on my blog, everyone I have been in contact with for any extended period of time knows that in know way am I racist of have any ill will toward any group of people. The flags are merely a symbol of revolutionary feelings. See I happen to know a lot of negative black people. And I really do love my people, however, being black isn't the reason for everything bad that happens to you. I know I am steppin on some toes here and I hope no one is offended, but it is the truth. Our ancestors were slaves so we wouldn't have to be. Life now is what you make it and how you carry yourself. The color of your skin may place different people in different situations, true. But what you do to get in or out of that situation is totally up to you. While in Iraq I had a fellow soldier tell me that I would never make a million dollars because I am a nigga. Can you believe that? That is crazy...First off, I don't need a million dollars, I just want my family to be a little more than comfortable, free of worry. The value of my family's worth isn't measured in money or material, but the love of God and the love for one another. However if God says that it will be so and I work according to my faith, then dog-gon-it, I can have 10 million dollars. I say all this to put this message out to positive PEOPLE and negative alike, if you think we have it bad, visit assatashakur.org and realize that we are blessed. She lives in exile in Cuba after being shot twice and thrown in jail faslely for the murder of a cop in 1973. She has been in Cuba every since 1984 after her escape from her maximum security prison in 1979. Like I said, this is a good wake up call for all PEOPLE (not just black people), however, black folks seem to use their color as an excuse. STOP IT!!!! We have a lot more freedom and opportunity than Assata Shakur has and does. God Bless...... GO TO: assatashakur.org......You can find it on to your right in my list of my favorite links.

No comments:


Well Lookie Here...Dallas Baby!!!

Well Lookie Here...Dallas Baby!!!
Home Sweet Home....